Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Simply Genius Stuff!

I can't believe that something like this exists! I mean, I watch this at least one time each month... And I've been doin' this since this video arrived here! I caught myself singing this many times, it just don't get out of my mind!
Congratz Man :'D

At The Office At The Office

Crazyness!

A really good flash man! It'll surelly be on the Front Page! (or at least deserve it!)

A genius stuff... As already said: The voicework was just awesome, the animation was crazy and the central idea was just perfect!

Well... Have a nice day and... KEEP THE GOOD WORK MAN! YAAAY!

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Lovely words from a lovely person.

Hey, you have yourself a nice day too!

A Zombie Valentines A Zombie Valentines

Nice Goin' !

Yea man! This was pretty good and a bit funny... Desn't matter who is Sara, but she should be proud, or at least happy :'D
Happy Valentine's Day to ya all!

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

Soooooo Awesome!

Yea man... Maybe you Humor is a little "Random", but can anyone explain me why this is sooo awesome?
Well, anyway, really want to know what is the name of the Rock Music that he plays to make you sleep :P
Ohh.. Yet I agreed, Einstein is a Genious! And may I add something more? Lincoln is a murderer! (watch the "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate destiny" to understand me XB)
Anyway, loved your work man! But you really need to sleep :P

Bobert-Rob responds:

I'll sleep when I'm damn well ready!

Also, music credits can be found in the credits. It's a Mudvayne song, I believe. Unless you mean the Bing Crosby song. It may not be rock, but IT ROCKS. YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!
Thanks for commentin'!

Zanta Claws II Zanta Claws II

Weren't 4 last time?

Man... That was amasing... But... I Don't know if I lose a chapter but... Why Tord Left?
Anyway... Great Work Man!! Eddsworld is one of my favorite series!
Keep the good... I mean... Fuc&*nG Amazing work!

Edwin Ep02 Edwin Ep02

OMFG

First time I saw Edwin I was pretty confused.... I don't expected that a movie like that was goin' to be one of my favorites! I can't wait the Ep. 3!! (maybe I should kill myself if I don't see it soon... XD)

Anyway... Congratz dude... Awesome Story and animation! Cya!

Kieran-s responds:

Thanks, dont kill yourself! Because it may be a while.

Day of the Madness Day of the Madness

OMFG!

Incridible! Amazing! The perfect continuation! ^^

Fistful of Madness Fistful of Madness

Yeaahh man!

What a Awesome way to start Madness day 2009! Watching a Madness Classic, and ready to see the greats submissions to Madness 2009!
good Luck to everyone, and nic... I mean.. A mad day to everyone!

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

JUST...... AWESOME

I can't believe! At least... An "another Language movie" arrives to the front page!!
Great Movie... Great animation... Great jokes....
Anyway... Congratulationz!!

(**To the Autor: É íncrivel ver uma animação da nossa lingua num site que até hoje eu só ví americanas... Parabéns mesmo... Vcs mereceram a primeira pág.)

That's all!... oh... Should I say it again: GREAT MOVIE... Can't wait for the second!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Wooooa

Duuuuuude.... Great animation, great sound, GREAT JOB!!!

Keep Goin' ;D